- Import the file SimpleJSON.cs to /Assets/PlugIns/SimpleJSON
- Create AC Camera and an ImageTarget in the scene.
- On the ImageTarget, click Add Component to add a new Script file named GET_Request.cs, which imports the JSON data file and adds object array to the ImageTarget.
- Create different Prefebs and just drag them from Assets to the ImageTarget’s Element array. The prefeb itself in the scene can be deleted.
- Based on what’s in the Element, and the JSON data (weatherType == “Clear”) , the scene shows different:
My question: I created 3 ImageTargets, but their Elements’ Array always came out together. I can’t fix the problem…
So this video just showing the texts that getting from online JSON data.
Below are the problems I’ve encountered and my solutions:
1.Text UI Object：Font Size Cannot Go Over 28
2.Hide UI object when ImageTarget is not detected.
1.Create C# file named:MyTrackableEventHandler
2.In the C# file: add using Vuforia;
3. In the C# file: add public class MyTrackableEventHandler : MonoBehaviour,
4. In the C# file: copy the code from DefaultTrackableEventHandler.cs
5.In the C# file: add public GameObject UI; UI.SetActive (true); UI.SetActive (false);
6.Drag the C# file to the ImageTarget.
Leave a comment