1.Tango and Mac connection problem: The disk you inserted was not readable by this computer.
Solution: just click “ignore”
2. Cannot locate Android SDK root folder.
1. Go to Finder. Select “GO” then go to folder.
2. Type /Users/YOURUSERNAME/Library/Android/sdk/
3. Switch to nested view.
4. Drag the sdk folder to your sidebar shortcut.
5. Open Unity, locate folder by clicking the shortcut.
3. Install JDK Where is Java(JDK) Installed on Mac OS X?
Solution: in Unity > Preferences, then click External Tools, past /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/
4.Using Tango AR camera, remember to select Tango Manager, and then in the Inspector panel, make sure Enable Video Overlay with Method = Texture and Raw Bytes
5. The name of public class has to be exact the same with the C# file’s name. Even though one uses upper case for the first letter while the other uses lower case, it won’t work.